Environment :How do you define it?
I always thank the god (nature) for providing us such an incredible life. Without her we cannot even think about our existence .She provides resources with free of cost to fulfil the needs and desire of all living beings, but we human, have polluted environment day by day. We are destroying our habitat creating negative results and not aware of this. In the near future , our new generation is going to face devastating consequences which we are now generating.
Now this is the right time (starting good things is always good), we can correct our mistakes and yield greener future.
What you did on June 5 “Environment day”???
On this particular day, I planted Neem (medicinal plant) in my yard. This is my steps towards the environmental conservation and action for a greener future.
“Think green act green” , I am much influenced by this phrase these days. So I have been involving myself in various environmental programs and have been getting knowledge about different environmental issues like carbon footprint, climate change, global warming and so on
Today climate change is the alarming issue, which has given various negative impact on living creatures. The temperature of the world is increasing day by day due to global warming creating unsuitable habitat for living creatures. Some of the animal and plant had been already extinct and others are in threat of extinction.
- Climate change is altering key habitat elements that are critical for wildlife’s survival.
- Melting arctic ice removes hunting ground for polar bears.
- Warmer water temperature will cause population declines for trout, salmon and many other species that require cold water to survive.
- Large floods are expected to increase erosion levels, reducing water quality.
- Severe drought ,kills the wildlife.
- Climate change has altered food availability for migratory species.
- Climate change over the next 50 years is expected to drive a quarter of lands,animal and plants into extinction.
We must stop the climate change now.
We must protect our earths wildlife at all cost.
WHAT IS YOUR VIEWS REGARDING CLIMATE CHANGE ,BELOW COMMENT BOX IS WAITING FOR YOU…….
Posted on June 7, 2013, in Blogging competition and tagged Activism, carbon footprint, climate change, Environment, Extinction, Global warming, Impacts and Indicators, June 5, living creatures, Organism, polar bears, sustainable development, water quality. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.